Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values. Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 150,000 people in 70 countries. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive at www.cargill.com.
Working for Cargill’s European poultry business at the Newent factory site, the main purpose of the role will be to undertake a variety of administration tasks for the site as well as meeting and greeting visitors and providing support to the specific site employees. The role will be working with various departments including Human Resources, Finance and Procurement.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls during office hours, directing appropriately and follow up on any outstanding queries from suppliers, customers or contractors
- Running sales reports
- Liaising with Human Resources and assisting with document distribution to allotted departments and processing new starters
- Scan invoices/statements to accounts payable dealing with any queries received from suppliers regarding payment. Raise purchase requisitions, and service requests for payments and communicate with accounts payable and procurement to allow the payment of invoices.
- Controlling gate access as well as greeting visitors and arranging protective clothing
- Setting up meeting rooms, organising refreshments as requested
- General administrative duties will include dealing with post and deliveries. Ordering stationary and updating notice boards.
- Previous administration experience - essential
- Effective communication skills
- Strong IT knowledge
- Educated to GCSE level (English, Maths etc.) – essential
- Proven organisational skills, including time-management and prioritisation
- Numerate and analytical with an eye for detail
- Proven ability to learn quickly and work without supervision
- Intermediate level of computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter today.