Our client, are a well-known food manufacturing business with a large UK presence. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join the team at the site in Liverpool.
This role requires specific logistics experience – ideally from the food industry.
- Manage the efficient delivery and distribution of products to ensure OTIF levels are at 100%
- Coordinate transport and routes for all deliveries (UK and Global)
- Ensure all deliveries are cost efficient – negotiate and load up where possible
- Daily use of in-house IT systems – Bespoke ERP
- Handling of all administration related to the import and export of goods
- Management of a Junior member of the team
- An experienced and confident Logistics Coordinator – ideally from the food industry
- Strong communicator – confident at all levels
- Strong IT systems skills – Excel/ERP
- People management skills would be an advantage but not a necessity
- Highly organised with a methodical approach to work
What’s on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a company who can offer genuine career prospects
- A competitive basic salary and benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this position then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.
Apply for Logistics Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly