Production Section Manager £35k
To take full responsibility and accountability for the production operations on each shift. To work closely with members of the senior management team to implement business strategies throughout the factory.
- To organise the production teams in the mill and packing areas to ensure that the shift runs effectively.
- Implement daily, weekly and/or monthly production plans.
- Ensure the resources are planned and arranged for each production operation including agreeing agency staff and overtime with the Factory Manager.
- Interact with warehouse and maintenance teams for daily requirements.
- Produce weekly line output and efficiency reports for the management.
- Ensure technical policies are complied with by all staff members.
- To run the production operation against set measurable KPI’s covering Efficiencies, Quality, Customer service and Health & Safety.
- To develop and deliver the site manufacturing strategy in line with corporate goals and objectives.
- To drive a culture that ensures continuous improvement and strives for excellence.
What's on offer?
- Salary £35k
- Working hours: 4 on 4 off days
Apply for Production Section Manager £35k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly