Head Baker £32-£35k
My client are looking for a Head of Baker to oversee and help run their site based in south West of London area. The role has become available due to a great deal of growth and the business is now seeking an individual to help the Senior Bakery Manager run the business.
It is essential that the individual comes from a Bakery background with sound knowledge of Artisan styled baked good. They would like someone who has supervisory experience as you will be held accountable for 20 bakers on site. They will expect the individual to help with the training and further development of staff and really help drive the business forward. Dealing with ensuring wastages is kept to a minimum and product quality is maintained is a must. You will also be held responsible for managing all KPIs and reporting directly into the Senior Bakery Manager.
- Must have Artisan Bakery experience
- Must be able to provide leadership, motivation and focus for all elements of production
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to deliver against core KPI's seeking new opportunities to improve performance at all times.
- be held responsible for the staffs wellbeing
What’s on offer
•Salary - £32k
•Working shift pattern - Morning - Day - Late shifts. Candidate must be flexible.