£22k d.o.e + Benefits
Due to the continued growth and success of this chilled food business they are now looking to expand their development team by recruiting enthusiastic Process Technologist.
Key responsibilities include -
- To production trails to establish and confirm
- To communicate and organize trials in conjunction with relevant functions
- Ascertain and resolve any production challenges through discussions with relevant supporting functional heads.
- Recorded and meaningful travel test results
- Organoleptic and microbiological shelf life results
- Confirmation of line speeds and number of personnel per line required to run a meaningful trial
- To provide a post trial report, ensuring that any key actions are completed.
- To provide samples and feedback in the required format to customers as appropriate.
- To build and maintain good relationships with Buying to ensure that raw materials and specifications are received as required in order to completed said trial
- To cover launches for the NPD Manger.
- To support the Process Manager in driving a weekly meetings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to progress their career with one of the UK's leading manufacturing businesses. Ideally you will have 1 years experience within a similar role within the food manufacturing industry.
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref BBBH833T - or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 2048581.
Atkinson Page are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Apply for Process Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly