£22k d.o.e + Benefits
Due to the continued growth and success of this chilled food business they are now looking to expand their development team by recruiting enthusiastic Process Technologist.
Key responsibilities include -
- To production trails to establish and confirm
- To communicate and organize trials in conjunction with relevant functions
- Ascertain and resolve any production challenges through discussions with relevant supporting functional heads.
- Recorded and meaningful travel test results
- Organoleptic and microbiological shelf life results
- Confirmation of line speeds and number of personnel per line required to run a meaningful trial
- To provide a post trial report, ensuring that any key actions are completed.
- To provide samples and feedback in the required format to customers as appropriate.
- To build and maintain good relationships with Buying to ensure that raw materials and specifications are received as required in order to completed said trial
- To cover launches for the NPD Manger.
- To support the Process Manager in driving a weekly meetings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to progress their career with one of the UK's leading manufacturing businesses. Ideally you will have 1 years experience within a similar role within the food manufacturing industry.
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref BBBH833T - or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 2048581.
Atkinson Page are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.