Quality & Technical Support Officer
Job Type: Quality & Technical Support Officer
Salary: 12 Month Fixed term Contract - Up to £35,000 dependant on experience
Are you an individual who has experience within Technical support & Quality assurance? Are you looking to Health Focused organisation that produces brands sold in the UK & International major retailers & health food stores? If so please read on for this exciting opportunity!
This FMCG business would suit an enthusiastic individual who thrives in a challenging environment, who is looking to gain experience within the health food & free from categories.
As Quality & Technical Support officer you will support the Quality assurance manager. You will have a wide scope of responsibilities including & improving the QMS, working closely with suppliers and supporting the preparation for BRC certification.
- Reviewing & creation of Technical/Quality documentation.
- Maintenance and improvement of QMS systems
- Ensure safety, legality, authenticity & quality of products
- Communication with suppliers, review & approve supplier QA, specification & HACCP documentation
- Support the preparation for BRC certification
- Conducting Product QC checks & closure of non-conformances
- Ensuring product compliance of new NPD developments
- Supporting commercial team with Technical product information
- Develop product data specifications and supplier management databases
- Fluent Written & Spoken English.
- 3-5 Years’ experience working in a Quality function within a Food or beverage organisation.
- Experience of implementation & improvement of Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge of BRC certification requirements
- Knowledge of agent & brokers BRC standard
- Experience in EU/UK food Regulations
- Must be fully computer literate.
Apply now for immediate interviews, or call Jack Forth at The Advocate Group directly on 0207 871 8000