Our client is a prestigious and successful food processor with an interesting and popular product range. They currently supply the major multiples.
They are seeking an Operations Trainer.
To plan, design, deliver and record behavioural, functional and compliance training across all areas of Supply Chain/Operations.
- Write and update Work instructions, amending existing and ensuring amendment are trained as required
- Manage calendar of refresher training and coordinate and deliver training to ensure compliance at all times
- Identify training needs, ensuring employees are competent in their role
- Assess competence with follow up assessment post training delivery
- Develop and implement an effective training evaluation tools
- Ensure all training is appropriately recorded across all
- Collaborate with colleagues in Operations, Technical and NPD to ensure training activity reflects business needs
- Incorporate customer Code of Practice requirements into training materials
- Own the induction process for new starts joining the business
- Coordinate arrangements with external training providers and internal specialists
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Coordinate own workload in line with deadlines
- Contribute to customer and internal audits as required
- Work on own initiative
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be a team player coupled with the ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers
- Deliver concise and accurate management information to support the decision making process
- Demonstrate desire and ambition to build your own continuous professional development
- Show commitment to excellence and proven understanding of continuous improvement
- Train the Trainer certification
- Experience of training in a manufacturing environment, ideally food
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of duties within the appropriate production area
- Computer literate
- Numeracy and Literacy skills
What’s on offer?
- A starting salary of up to £25,000
- Working hours Monday to Friday day time, additional flexibility will be required for business needs
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV to Simon Norris.