Our client is a leading wholesale food retailer, who has recently undergone a period of change and is now looking to expand their team. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced materials Planner to join the company in their Reading division.
This will be a varied and challenging role, delivering outstanding service representative of the company itself.
- Responsible for multiple categories across the wholesale division
- Delivering enhanced stock efficiencies
- Maximising available stock income
- Stock replenishment - forecast and demand
The successful candidate will become an integral part of the ambient Replenishment team, and should possess the following qualities:
- Planning experience – ideally within the food/manufacturing/FMCG industries
- Proven experience in stock/inventory management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure, with a consistently results-orientated approach
What’s on Offer?
- £25k salary + benefits
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Pension scheme, childcare vouchers, employee discount and more
Should this role be of interest, please upload your CV today. Good luck!