C£22k to C£30k
Excellent opportunity to join one of the leading UKs food advisory businesses
The role is based in the Research and Consultancy Section, reporting to the Principal Scientist. A key speciality of this team is the provision of physical characterisation services for food materials, including a range of imaging technologies and digital image analysis methods for measurement of structure, composition and colour.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and execution of contract research work including operation of the section’s imaging and image analysis methods.
- Provision of statistical advice and analysis, including design of experiments and analysis of results.
- Preparation of written reports and presentations.
- Supporting business development activities including preparation of project proposals and quotations.
- Leadership to ensure the quality of statistical design and interpretation of work conducted by the Technology Division.
Qualifications and competencies
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant STEM subject.
- High level of knowledge of relevant statistical methods.
- Postgraduate experience in a laboratory or commercial analytical environment. Experience in the food industry would be an advantage.
- Proficiency with common statistical software packages (Minitab, R, or The Unscrambler an advantage).
For further information please call Lesa at CPA recruitmenton 0208 203 1000 or email a CV to email@example.com