Quality Systems Manager
Due to a recent re-structure my client, a well know food manufacturer, is looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join their team and operate as the Quality Manager’s number two. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced QA or technical professional to develop into a Quality Manager position. This role has been created to ensure Quality & Food Safety practices across site are in line with customer and accreditation standards and to assist the Head of Quality/Quality Manager in all quality related tasks for operation.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Site deputy for audits – lead and carry out audits in line with the internal auditing schedule and other audits required
• Non-conformances & corrective actions
• Completion of site risk assessments
• Writing & training of food safety procedures
• Document control maintenance of site Quality Manual
• Member of the HACCP, TACCP & VACCP team
• Investigation of customer complaints
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
• QA experience within a food manufacturing environment
• Food Safety & HACCP qualifications
• Internal Auditor training
You will be based at my client’s production facility in West Sussex following a Monday to Friday working week. On offer is a friendly working environment, excellent career progression plus an extremely competitive package - £35,000 per annum (+) plus additional benefits.
If you are keen to know more regarding this position then please call Josh on 0131 226 5060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org