Eden Scott’s client is a leading ambient food manufacturer supplying branded and own label products to the UK, and International markets from multiple sites throughout the UK.
This role has been created to support the development and consistent production of food products, ensuring they meet the needs of the business and customers.
- Support/lead process improvement projects
- Make recommendations for new equipment and upgrades
- Ensure process capability to consistently deliver superior new products that meet project deliverables and contribute to a stronger business strategy
- Prepare and review engineering documents (P&ID’s, General arrangements, Equipment specs)
- Support and lead the experimental production of new products in the pilot plant and main plants
- Collaborate with ingredient/equipment suppliers and engineering team to ensure best practice designs
- Collect and direct manufacturing data and statistically interpret results
- Develop prototypes and agree specifications for products and processes/equipment
- Develop strong relationships with marketing, product development, procurement, production and QA
- Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering or Engineering equivalent.
- Food or FMCG processing experience is advantageous
- Ability to design and develop processing solutions that meet Consumer, Brand, Customer and Manufacturing objectives.
- Process functionality; planning/designing experimental activity; data collection & analysis.
- Process design and development from concept to scaled finished product.
- Aware of equipment and process trends, and patents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Apply for Process Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly