Production Manager - Shift Based
- To lead and direct the factory operations team to enhance business performance, cross departmental communication and to facilitate a team orientated culture.
- Manage the team to achieve budget and productivity targets.
- Formulate improvement strategies to increase operational and strategic effectiveness across the value stream from incoming raw materials to despatch
- Identify and drive quality and customer service, interfacing with and building strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Proven experience within a leadership role within a manufacturing environment, managing a multi-functional team.
- Evidence of driving cultural change and behaviours, and the ability build and lead a cohesive team.
- Strong belief in the importance of quality and H&S within manufacturing.
- Evidence of decision making within operations, and a high level of interest in taking responsibility for actions whilst leading a factory based team.
- Delivery of a clear, consistent message across the plant, and the sharing of information and ideas between colleagues/peers.
- High quality ethics.
- Our client has reached and sustained an enviable reputation for quality and service
- Part of a large international group with manufacturing sites globally, their reputation for innovation has ensured their strong position.
- Business growth combined with the organisation’s commitment to further reinforce its market leading status, has created an opportunity for an exceptional Plant Manager at one of their key locations.
A highly attractive package reflects the importance of the role. Further career prospects within the business/wider group are excellent, and the ideal candidate will have the potential to reach senior operations/production group roles.
Expion: Our manufacturing and engineering recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide expert advice based on experience and to give you the best access to blue chip client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, quoting ref CLV3354 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call 07730 888491.