Location: Surrey, with travel.
Salary: Six figure executive package to attract the best
Do you want to work for a successful, growing company who pride themselves on supply chain integrity, sustainable sourcing and high-quality products?
With a 100 million pound turnover and continued year on year growth, it really is a perfect time to join them. We have a fantastic opportunity for an Innovation Director to lead and inspire the NPD team.
It’s a great role, so if you want the scope to make a difference in a progressive and innovative environment then this could be your next role.
- We’re looking for an inspirational NPD Director who has a real passion for creative NPD. You will have experience of working at Director level and ideally have managed NPD teams in a chilled, multi-component manufacturing environment.
- You will have a strong NPD management background, and can demonstrate successful leadership skills. You will have the ability to set and deliver the NPD strategy.
- As a successful NPD Director or Head of NPD, you will have extensive change management experience, with the proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels, optimising results across the business through a continued commitment to quality and sustainability.
- You will be a natural motivator, with a holistic approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- You’ll be commercially astute and customer focussed, with strong retailer relationships already built.
Key responsibilities include:
- The purpose of this role is to be the heart of creating a cultural shift, to lead the business into more of a consumer-led, innovative food business.
- As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, this role is a core element of our organisation, supporting our teams to grow consumption and penetration of our chosen markets.
- The Innovation Director, together with the NPD team, deliver against our vision to be loved by our customers and famous for consumer-led innovation. A significant focus of this role will be our retail customers but will also have an opportunity to contribute to some new growth channels.
- This role also has a critical part to play in identifying, developing and delivering innovative products that perform commercially for the business and help maximise the profitability of our manufacturing facilities.
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch asap.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to our consultant email@example.com quoting ref EH/INPDD or call Emma on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Innovation/NPD Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly