Interim Analytical Testing Project Co-ordinator
Analytical mind sought for Analytical Project!
Are you someone who has a good understanding of wet chemistry and analytical techniques? Are you able to lead improvement projects? Have you got laboratory-based pH testing experience with the capability to coach others on best practice for this high priority Quality Improvement Project?
We have recently received an urgent brief for an Interim Manager to co-ordinate a pH analytical testing transition project. The role will ideally commence w/c 14th August and will last for circa 6 months so you will need to be available to start immediately or very soon! Target daily rate range is £300-£350 plus expenses.
As a key member of the Technical Team, the background to the role is as follows :
- Customer has shared a 'best practice' manual with the organisation which will take some work to review and implement
- In the short term, the type of pH measurement probes is to be upgraded as are calibration methods, these will change again as the site implements a set of auto titration devices.
Key elements of the project include :
- Coach and support all trained lab users
- In process laboratory checks — revalidate all trained testers
- In QC laboratory checks — revalidate all trained testers
- Manage the transition to the new Metler Toldedo probes
- Train and validate all users
- Amend SOP as required
- Manage the transition to the new auto titration equipment
- Validate test capability
- Investigate pH changes over time
- Manage the sampling process
- Review results against process records and QC lab
- Review records against QC tab — diagnose and action any anomalies
- Ensure good measurement technique is practiced:
Essential / Desirable skills include:
• HNC / HND or Degree in Science Subject
• Have a good understanding of wet chemistry and analytical technique
• Have troubleshooting experience of analytical methods and equipment
• Able to lead improvement projects
• Able to train coach and influence
If you fit the bill and are available, then please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-C4180 with an updated CV, an indication of your desired daily rate and your availability.
Please note you will be working on a self-employed basis so please indicate whether you have a Limited Company set up or will be operating a Sole Trader?
Apply for Interim Analytical Testing Project Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly