Job Title: Engineering Planner
Salary: £26,500 plus benefits
- My client is a well-established FMCG manufacturer
- A company who has expanded massively over the last few years and continue to do so across their sites in UK
- Provides their products to some of the nation’s biggest supermarkets
- You will be responsible for effectively delivering the maintenance strategy to ensure that the factory runs as efficiently as possible with minimum downtime.
- You will produce a PPM (Planned & Preventative Maintenance) schedule and coordinate all maintenance activity in conjunction with the Production Planning department
- Ideally been or currently responsible for Engineering Planning
- Have strong administrative and IT skills
- Mush have a good understanding of Engineering software.
- Can clearly demonstrate your planning and organisational skills
- Worked in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, ideally FMCG, in an Engineering or Engineering Planner role.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV, quoting reference RR/2855 to Roberta.Rad@silven.co.uk or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07522498031
Apply for Engineering Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly