PROCESS TECHNOLOGIST – MEAT – CAMBRIDGESHIRE
Process Technologist – Meat – Cambridgeshire
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (+an extra 3 at Christmas)
- Pension & Life insurance
- Extra business rewards e.g. Childcare vouchers & Cycle to work scheme.
An opportunity has arisen to work as a Process Technologist for one of the most premium meat manufacturers in the UK. This business extremely forward thinking and are considered one of the leaders within the market. The client we are working with are growing by over 10% YoY, with innovation projects in the pipeline that will lead to exciting new opportunities within the next 18 months.
- A role that will give you the chance to be personally challenged, with support from the new Concept Manager, Process Manager and the rest of the team.
- Manages the factory process development associated with NPD projects and oversee processes such as initial feasibility trials, factory trials and preproduction trials along with first production runs.
- Ensure the NPD is seamlessly trialed to minimize disruption and balance delivery against critical paths.
- Responsibility to gather all data from factory trials. This enables commercial visibility of products through the development process by providing required cost information to the Product Development Manager.
- Organise and plan agenda for pre-production and launch days.
- Represents process in weekly Product Development meetings.
- Ensure any relevant food safety regulations are taken into account.
- Blue-Sky approach is a necessity.
- MUST be comfortable working with meat.
- Project management skills, managing multiple projects at one time.
- Strong understanding of changing consumer shopper missions & channels.
- Good motivator, leader and communicator.
- Have had at least 12 months experience in similar role (can be a placement)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work not just with a business which can offer real career progression, but also to work with a market leader in a hugely competitive sector. For an energetic and driven Process Technologist who is prepared to work hard and integrate into an up and coming team, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.