Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Factory Manager
Location: Buckinghamshire/ Bedfordshire/ Hertfordshire
Salary: £70k, Bonus, car allowance, Pension
Are you a Factory Operations Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge? With an inspiring MD and a site that has had multi-million-pound investment it's a great time to join this growing business. As Factory Manager, you will be responsible for all functions across the site and you will have plenty of customer contact so it's a great role!
- We're looking for a highly driven Factory/ Operations Manager who has a real passion for Process, Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement. You will have experience of working and ideally have managed multi-functional teams in a fast-paced Food processing/manufacturing environment.
- You will have a strong production/ manufacturing management background, and can demonstrate successful leadership skills.
- It is essential you are commercially astute and have the ability to set and deliver site budgets and strategy.
- You will be a natural leader, who inspires and empowers their teams to deliver exceptional performance and pride on site. You will have a passion for CI/ Lean and have a proven track record in delivering results.
- You'll be commercially astute, have strong analytical skills and be IT literate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting directly to the MD, you will have full site responsibility, your will senior management team will encompass Engineering, Supply chain, Manufacturing and Warehousing) working together to deliver the great quality products to your high-profile customers on OTIF.
- Managing the site team, you will, you will be responsible for leading and delivering operational performance, through the day to day of your team including development plans, RTW's, appraisals.
- Working closely with the MD the senior team you will set and lead the site change process by facilitating best practice and sustainable process improvement to drive performance
- As Factory Manager, you will ensure the site is a highly reliable, responsive and competitive whilst putting safety, quality and delivery first.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC2947 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01485 520000
Apply for Factory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly