Factory Operations Manager
Factory Operations Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Factory Operations Manager,
Location: Essex, Chelmsford, Colchester, Halstead, Braintree, Sudbury, Ipswich, Bishops Stortford
Salary: £50k plus benefits, Days Based
The only way is Essex? Not in this case, but we do have a brilliant Factory Operations Manager role who make one of the nation's favourite brands based there. It's a fabulous opportunity for someone to make a really make an impact and If you enjoy a challenge and a broad remit then read on .
- We're looking for a talented manufacturing professional who has a proven track record in leading teams within FMCG manufacturing (ideally food/drink but it's not essential.)
- You will have strong experience of developing and managing high performing multi-functional teams and can demonstrate successful leadership skills
- You will have strong commercial skills and be highly numerate, working closely with finance to set and deliver site budgets and strategy.
- You will have a passion for Continuous Improvement and Lean and have a proven track record in delivering results through people
Key responsibilities include:
- As Operations Manager, you will report directly to the Site Director, your remit will include Supply chain, Manufacturing, Engineering and Warehousing) The Operations Manager is responsible for optimising production output at the lowest possible cost to the approved Group quality standards.
- As part of your role you will implement and manage continuous improvement activities in conjunction with other relevant departments, which will move the business towards world-class manufacturing.This will include maintenance strategies, improved training, planning and adoption of lean and good manufacturing philosophies.
- As Factory Manager, you will be responsible for completing reports on area effectiveness, waste and labour, highlighting performance against agreed key performance indicators (KPIs).
- A key part of your role will be to ensure a safe working environment and implement corrective actions and improvements in line with Company Policy. The reduction of waste and adherence to environmental policy.
- As Factory Manager, you will work in conjunction with Technical Department, responsible for understanding and achieving technical standards necessary to comply with Group, Government Agencies and Customer Technologists/Representatives requirements to deliver the highest quality products.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC2858 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01485 520000
Apply for Factory Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly