This company loves to excite and delight their customers. Through a creative spirit, technical expertise and market leading innovation, they create some of the finest products available on the market. They have built their business strategy around their innovation team, this makes them stand out against the competition. The operational flexibility allows for the team to have significant freedom within the kitchen, the team push boundaries to create their hand-finished products. Could you see yourself as part of this sector exploding team?
- Working on a concept to launch basis ensuring communication with team and customers
- Modification of products in line with customer requirements using the development process and carrying out tasks in the correct order
- Manage the work load of multiple customers and prioritising requirements with guidance from NPD on critical paths
- Reviewing and understanding multiple customer policies and using that data to overlay the development procedure to ensure all products comply with the correct policies
- Work inter departmentally with Operations and Commercial team to ensure product trials are successful
- To support the Category and NPD function in terms of technical information and active line samples
- All process development issues at each stage of manufacture are brought to the attention of the business to ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner
- Attend and support product launches
- Have experience with bakery or desserts manufacturing with in NPD role
- A degree in Food Science or similar modules
- Highly organised
- Able to quickly adapt to product demand
If you believe that you hold all requirements, please get in touch with New Chapter and ask for NPD Specialist - Elizabeth or apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .