Operations / Manufacturing Manager
Operations / Manufacturing Manager – Food & Drink
Food manufacturer of well-known brands are looking for an Operations Manager to head up Operations in one of the company's manufacturing facilities in Staffordshire.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Salary: up to £65k plus benefits
Operations Manager – The Candidate:
- Do you have previous experience at Operations Manager / Manufacturing Manager / Senior Production Manager level in a Food manufacturing environment, preferably chilled?
- Do you have leadership skills with a focus on performance improvement and change management?
- Have you successfully implemented Continuous Improvement techniques?
- Have you previously had budgetary control experience?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on...
Operations Manager – The Role:
- You will lead the Production / Manufacturing teams in the efficient running of this progressive food manufacturing facility.
- Plan, organise and direct the manufacturing operation to minimise manufacturing costs and drive improvements in effective utilisation of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials and capital.
- Participate, lead and ongoing development of the Continuous Improvement programme.
- Develop positive employee engagement to support achievement of manufacturing objectives and maintenance of high morale.
- My client is a well-respected brand within food manufacturing that also provides high quality own-label products to the UK's retailers.
- The company have won numerous awards, relating to NPD and manufacturing excellence, in recent years
- This is a great career development opportunity – a chance to make your mark and develop into a more senior role within the business.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/1990 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465338.