Eden Scott’s client is a well-established manufacturing organisation based in Fife. Due to increasing growth and customer demand, an opportunity has now become available for a Production Supervisor.
This is a shift based role. Dayshift/Backshift/Nightshift
- Lead a team of production staff ensuring KPI’s, H&S regulation and Quality standards are adhered to
- Maximise production output, ensuring equipment and staff are working effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure products meet agreed specification
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices are adhered to
- Drive continuous improvement projects within the production area
- Review team member’s individual performance via appraisals annually
- Ensure downtime is monitored and recorded for improvement purposes.
- Plan training requirements for Operators
- Previous experience as a leader in a fast-based manufacturing environment
- Understanding of H&S, Risk Assessments and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience delivering on KPI’s
- Ability to lead, coach and a motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills