A chance has arisen to be part of a pioneering food business who require a Production Manager to help maintain their high quality and standards within their manufacturing facility in London. As the company are breaking new grounds within their sector, this is a great time to be a part of the journey.
The company I'm working with are pushing boundaries within the chilled food sector. With a passion for excellence, they are always striving to develop new products and bring new tastes to their consumers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing up to 35 members of staff
- Work closely with Technical,NPD,Operations and Purchasing
- Lead and develop a pro-active, employee engaging and problem solving attitude in the workplace
- Support business projects & improvement activities
The ideal candidate will need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in cook/chill food manufacturing
- A proven track record of team management
- Dedication to details in terms of budget management and locating inefficiencies
- Strong leadership and influence skills
- Good IT skills
- Familiar with BRC certification
On offer is a salary of £34,000 plus benefits