Multi Skilled Engineer.
I am please to be recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer for a large blue chip food manufacturer based in London. This role would suit someone with a food manufacturing background or someone with a desire to break into the FMCG food sector.
My Client is a Large blue chip food producer who continues to expand and increase market share as they see rapid growth in their current market. With a large number of different products produced, they are continuing to be a market leader and a great environment for engineering.
- Ensure all Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules are completed within agreed timescale to a satisfactory high standard.
- Carry out repairs/ maintenance tasks, with a first time fix approach.
- Ensure any spares are booked out of the correct asset.
- Liaise with Operation/Shift Managers on a shift basis to ensure all PPM schedules and any outstanding tasks set out by the Engineering Manager are completed within agreed timescale.
- Identify problematic faults, rectify and monitor performance on a continual basis via systems on site.
- Ensure agreed customer service levels are met for the maintenance of equipment.
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment calmly and in a safe manner, without putting others at risk is a prerequisite.
- A qualified to HNC or higher in an Engineering discipline.
- an understanding of PLC systems.
- Experience working in a FMCG environment.
On offer is a Salary of £35,500 plus package. Days shift pattern.