Multi Skilled Engineer
I am looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to be part of an existing high performing team. You will be helping to maintain the smooth running and operation of the production house by reducing breakdowns and minimising down time.
As a market leading FMCG food producer, the business I am working with are progressing at an alarming rate. With expansion and increased CAPEX spend, they are an excellent place for engineers to grow and up skill within an existing high performing team. The future for this business is bright and now is the time to be a part of their journey.
As a part of the engineering team, your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring machinery is maintained through preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Adhering to site health and safety at all times.
- Having a continuous improvement mindset to help maintain and improve standards.
- Taking an active role within PPM maintenance.
As an ideal candidate you would have:
- HNC/Apprentice or relevant engineering qualifications.
- Worked or have experience within a food or FMCG environment.
- Excellent health and safety awareness.
- Electrical qualifications/17th Edition.
- Good working knowledge of pumps, gearboxes, pneumatic and hydraulics.
On offer is a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package. This is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.