Project Engineering Manager
Role title: Interim Project Engineering Manager
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Salary: £375.00/day + Expenses
AIM recruitment has a new opportunity for a proven Interim Project Engineering Manager to join a leading ambient food manufacturer.
This role will initially be a two-month contract managing the installation of a new production line however there is scope for the position to continue after project completion.
The Project Manager will be the focal point of installation, commissioning, managing suppliers and sub-contractors, with responsibility for all site activity at the client’s premises and the key point of contact with the client.
- Proven Project Management experience with a history of delivering on time and within budget.
- Proven production line installation experience
- Exceptional budget control
- Proven stakeholder manager (C-suite)
- CAPEX project experience
- Strong people manager and motivator
- Passionate and highly motivated character.
Interested? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.