QC Technologist - Laboratory Based (9 Month Maternity Contract)
My Client is a leading global supplier of ingredients in to the Food & Drink manufacturing Industries.
They have a requirement for a QC Technologist based in the Laboratory to join their team immediately.
- To sample and perform quality analysis on incoming materials and finished products leaving site
- Organise organoleptic panels
- Update the computer system with results from analysis
- Carry out Risk/ COSHH assessments and ensure that the laboratory is maintained safely at all times
- Liaise with suppliers and customers where applicable to the quality control of either materials received or dispatched from site.
- Assist quality assurance department on occasion- such as audit preparation.
- Reporting to the laboratory manager and overall the QC team reports to the site manager
- Good organisational skills are essential
- Good Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for QC Technologist - Laboratory Based (9 Month Maternity Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly