Project Lead / Manager (FMCG)
- Contract Type
Production & Technology Development (PTD) Project Manager / Lead / Coordinator, North Tawton, Devon
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world's favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® - names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 4,000 UK and 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We have an amazing opportunity to make an impact and join the team at our Taw Valley Dairy as Production & Technology Development Project Lead (PTD) reporting to the PTD Manager.
Develop your Project Management Career
You will be responsible for identifying and handling improvements within production and technology development and manage the capital expenditure process and projects whilst creating the future direction.
You will ensure the Taw Valley world class LEAN journey continually improves while engaging everyone, building a culture where the team can excel and be at their best. Working within a small team and wider site team, being a strong communicator with the ability to influence is key to this role.
Experienced Delivering Continous Improvement
- The successful candidate may have come from a Business Analyst background, been a subject matter expert and gained experience managing projects or early in their Project Management / Continuous Improvement career within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to support safety and ensure high levels of good manufacturing standards are maintained and improved within any new project.
- A high degree of computer literacy is essential - experience with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Project will be key in communicating and tracking projects.
- Thorough knowledge of LEAN tools and techniques is essential, but just knowing the theory is not enough. You must be able to demonstrate a quantifiable track record of delivering projects and improvements at all levels.
- (Prince2 qualified not a necessity at this level)
In return you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with a market leading company that encourages internal promotion. Please apply as soon as possible but no later than 21st August 2017.