BRC Auditor x 2
If you are looking to enhance your career and take a step into a auditing role then this opportunity could be for you!
A leading business in the West Midlands is looking for 2 BRC Auditors to join their team due to expansion. The company has made its name known within the food industry as a reputable establishment that provides services for a huge range of food manufacturers in and outside of the UK.
- Carry out audits in line with current procedures
- Produce detailed assessment reports that are compliant with accreditation requirements and internal procedures
- Liaise with relevant departments as necessary
- Stay up to date with current changes in food legislation, BRC and relevant codes of practice
What is required?
- Experience conducting site audits both internal and external (BRC, supplier, customer, GMP and HACCP)
- HACCP level 3 or above
- Understanding of BRC requirements for packaging
- Certification to confirm you have had formal auditing training whether that be internal auditing or lead auditor training
- Be able to travel at least 2 days a week and then be site based for the reminder of the week
- Be able to travel overseas without any restrictions
- Full UK driving license
In return the company are offering:
- Basic salary circa £35,000 dependant on experience
If you are looking to step into a auditing role and you fulfil the requirements then please apply with your most up to date CV
Apply for BRC Auditor x 2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly