A market leader within their sector, the business imports a range of high quality ambient food product and supply into a range of further manufacturing industries including many well-known branded blue chip food business. Reporting to the Technical Manager and with a dedicated technical team, your core responsibilities will be to provide technical assistant and support with customer complaints.
- To assist with the day to day running of the department to ensure company strategy is followed and objectives are exceeded.
- To write Product Specification and maintain Business policies.
- To assist with Allergen control/Nutritional information and maintain Business policies and EU Legislation.
- Provide clients, suppliers and staff with up to date information.
- Educated to degree level in Food Science or related subject
- Proven track record in a quality/technical role
- Experience writing product specifications and managing customer complaints
- This is an office based role
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Ivy Fosu-Boateng to Ivy@cparecruitment.com or call 020 8203 1000
Apply for Technical Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly