Shift Engineer (Multi-skilled)
Role title: Multi-skilled Engineer (Electrical bias)
Salary: £49k pa (Inc. 6k shift allowance) + £5k relocation allowance + pension (Up to 8%) + benefits
AIM recruitment has a new opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join a leading cheese/dairy producer who supply over 40% of the hard cheese sold in UK retailers.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the purpose of the Multi-Skilled Engineer is to facilitate the achievement of factory KPIs through the application of engineering / maintenance principles.
Centrally located at the feet of the Pennines, this role is 4 days on 4 days off shift pattern. 2 days and 2 night shifts, (12 hr shifts).
- Continuous Improvement - Systematically review performance, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve factory lines and equipment reliability and efficiency using the tools available.
- Reactive, preventative and planned maintenance
- Perform root cause analysis and fault finding
- Application of LEAN techniques
- Application / adherence of TPM
- Proven years practical engineering experience with a strong electrical bias
- Food factory production / manufacturing experience essential.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Exceptional fault finding / root cause analysis skills
- PLC experience
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise work load
- Flexibility when required
Interested? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Shift Engineer (Multi-skilled)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly