Role: Maintenance Engineer X2
Salary: £29,000-£32,500 + Extensive Benefit Package
Shift: Continental (Days & Nights)
I am currently working on behalf of an extremely prestigious client of mine within the food processing industry. They currently require two experienced Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineers, ideally possessing basic Electrical skills, however not essential. The position is working across an attractive shift pattern which allows between 4-5 days off at a time. The majority of the work is reactive maintenance so individuals must be used to working within pressurised environments.
- Carry out reactive unplanned maintenance in line with production requirements
- Undertake PPM as and when scheduled
- Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement activities are a priority on site being a high standard site
- Supporting a number of production lines within a genuine industry manufacturer within the food industry
- Apprentice trained or equivalent within Mechanical Engineering (or Maintenance relevant)
- Candidates will have previously or currently work within a Food or FMCG environment
- Must have experience undertaking Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Ideally will have electrical skills and knowledge, however not essential
- It would beneficial if candidates have PLC fault finding experience - Not essential
In return, my client can offer an extensive benefit package including a competitive pension scheme, discount offers, life assurance and the opportunity to work for a genuine industry leader within a state of the art processing facility in an easily accessible location. If you would like to be considered for the position please "apply now" with an up to date CV.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly