On behalf of an excellent growing client, we are excited to recruit for an experienced Production Supervisor based in London.
Your main responsibilities will be to aid the management of the day to day operations of a fast paced production facility within a high risk area ensuring orders are met to quality and time requirements.
- Ensure production output targets are achieved by effectively managing your team in line with production plan and requirements.
- To effectively lead and develop the team by motivating, leading and coaching your team
- To manage, document and address any issues with the team including performance related issues, discipline, attendance and timekeeping issues.
- To deliver annual performance appraisals and reviews to your team
- Ensure continuous improvements of safety and performance
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement and Lean manufacturing of your line.
- To ensure quality procedures and health & safety measures are promoted and adhered to.
- To organise and chair monthly team meeting and deliver regular team briefings, ensuring minutes and actions are recorded, displayed and acted upon.
- Must have food manufacturing experience
- Strong people manager with the ability to get the best out of your team
- Ability to manage and develop a team including coaching and mentoring
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to priorities workloads
- Experience of working within a busy, fast paced environment.
What’s on offer
- Excellent training and career progression offered.
- Life insurance
- Pension contributions
- Salary up to £26K
If you find this role of interest and would like to have an informal confidential chat, please contact Leonna @ D R Newitt