Dayshift Production Manager
My client, an established leading foods manufacturer based in London is currently seeking an experienced Production Manager.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Manager based in London. Your main responsibility will be manage effectively the production requirements on shift by ensuring the products are produced to a high standard whilst directly managing the production team on a daily basis. You must have the experience and ability to effectively manage people inline with managing production requirements
- Ensuring quality assurance throughout the business including Health & Safety and compliance. Ensuring products are made to exact specification.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring KPI’s.
- Ability to manage team effectively by ensuring that equipment runs at optimum efficiency and that all issues are dealt with promptly and effectively including leadership of team and effective decision making.
- Ensure the daily operational plan is followed and in line with company procedures including margin control, waste and cost reduction.
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety standards and procedures to ensure safe working environment.
- Ability to analyse and implement ways of increasing efficiency, maximising yields, reducing labour and waste.
- Must have over food production experience within High Risk/ High Care environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Competent and fair team management skills
- Strong people manager
Whats on offer
- Salary up to £35K
- Working hours: Mon - Fri - 8am - 5pm.
- Excellent career prospects
If you find this role interesting and would like more information, please contact Leonna at D R Newitt
Apply for Dayshift Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly