Production Shift Manager
A growing food manufacturer, with multiple UK bases of operation is seeking a Production Shift Manager to lead and drive performance at their established site based in North Staffordshire.
Position: Production Shift Manager
Location: North Staffordshire
Salary: up to £50000 per annum DOE
Shifts: 6am-2pm, 2pm- 10pm
About the Role:
Reporting into the Operations Manager, as the Production Shift Manager you will take responsibility for both mornings and afternoon on a rotational basis- being a key point of contact for the team and taking accountability for the following:
- Be responsible for delivery against KPIs regarding Quality, Cost and OTIF Delivery
- Take responsibility for all general management duties, including health and safety, productivity and individual training requirements.
- Implement and lead continuous improvement activities across the shift
- Manage any issues in line with production processes, including quality, maintenance and despatch
- Work closely with the senior management team and provide suggestions on how to drive forward the business.
About the Person:
- You will be an accomplished Production Shift Manager with experience in Food/FMCG production. Most importantly you will be a good motivator and leader, willing to engage and drive forward the team.
- Be people focused- ability to engage effectively with the team
- Be proactive and drive forward process improvement initiatives- implementing Lean tools and techniques.
- Be flexible in your approach to work and committed to working shift patterns
- Have experience as a Shift Manager, Production Manager, Production Supervisor or Production Shift Manager, in a high volume production environment.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit to your skills, experience and career ambitions, apply on-line with your CV here.
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
We have been established for over 30 years and we really know our industries and market sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.
Apply for Production Shift Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly