Job Type: Quality Manager
Package: Up to £28,000 + benefits
This family run business reside in Cheshire and have been manufacturing for over 50 years. The business is made up of industry experts, producing classic British products from classic family recipes. The company pride themselves on the traditional roots and values that started the business, even with continued growth and demand year on year. This is not your usual mass producing manufacturer, but a producer of quality products through traditional methods, where each individual takes pride and care to respect the time-honoured practices. Joining this business, means you truly join a family.
With a large selection of products, supplying in to retail, wholesalers and food service, as well as respecting the traditional methods to produce these fantastic products, you will need to ensure all food safety, BRC and customer requirements are met.
- Take full responsibility for the QA function within the site, both in production and in the labs.
- Maintain the QMS
- Manage and maintain a structured GMP auditing system
- Ensure a clear quality objective to both the business, suppliers and customers
- Develop and mentor the onsite quality and laboratory teams
- Ensure the production teams meet all quality requirements and measure success
- Pest control
- HACCP lead
- Degree qualified in a food related subject or similar
- Proven background in food manufacturing
- Experience managing and developing a team
- Fully aware of current BRC and food safety regulations
If you feel this is the right move in your career please do get in touch by sending your CV to Chris.Hine@DRNewitt.com or call on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly