Job Type: Technical Administrator
Package: Up to £20,000 + benefits
This family run business reside in Cheshire and have been manufacturing for over 50 years. The business is made up of industry experts, producing classic British products from classic family recipes. The company pride themselves on the traditional roots and values that started the business, even with continued growth and demand year on year. This is not your usual mass producing manufacturer, but a producer of quality products through traditional methods, where each individual takes pride and care to respect the time-honoured practices. Joining this business, means you truly join a family.
With a large selection of products, supplying in to retail, wholesalers and food service, as well as respecting the traditional methods to produce these fantastic products, you will need to ensure all food safety, BRC and customer requirements are met.
- Investigation and management of customer complaints
- Creation of product specifications
- Management of supplier approval database
- Quality compliance administration
- Proven knowledge of quality requirements within food manufacturing
- Strong IT skills
- Experience writing product specifications
If you feel this is the right move in your career please do get in touch by sending your CV to Chris.Hine@DRNewitt.com or call on 0161 833 0181.