Excellent Technical exposure for a bright individual who has already built up some Food Industry experience, including HACCP, auditing, BRC etc.
Is a highly successful family run business that imports and distributes raw materials, ingredients and finished products to Food and Drink companies within the Retail, Foodservice and Manufacturing sectors.
THE TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATOR
To provide comprehensive and pro-active day-to-day administration to the Technical department. Reporting to the Technical Manager, some of the key responsibilities of the role will include:-
* Development of internal quality systems and procedures.
* Maintenance of the supplier quality approval and documentation.
* Management of customer complaints.
* Supplier audits.
* Ingredient and product specifications.
* Completing and issuing certificates of analysis/conformance to customers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
* Ideally you will have a food sector relevant qualification to HNC/Degree level.
* HACCP Trained - Level 2 or 3
* You will have built up some experience within a Technical department of a food manufacturer
* Working awareness of BRC and other third party food safety and quality systems standards.
* Audit training and experience desirable.
* You must have a full, current driving license and passport as travel in the UK and overseas will be required
If you are looking for your next CAREER step with future opportunities to progress this job should be of interest and you would like to investigate this further, apply TODAY or contact Alasdair by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01303 271367