First class Production Manager needed for a high risk processing operation - strong people management and KPI skills essential.
Specialist Fresh Food business is looking for a Production Manager to support this fast growing business who supplying 1st Class products to the high end food service sector.
Our Client is a leading importer and distributor of Gourmet Foods - in particular Fish and Seafood supplying high quality, sustainably sourced products to top Restaurants and Food Service business in Southern and Central England.
THE JOB is to effectively manage the production environment and throughput in a safe efficient manager.
* Responsible for all operations within the Processing areas whilst on shift.
* To operate to the Key Performance Indicators required by the company and statutory regulations and the production plan.
* Responsible through the close management of your supervisory team for ensuring all relevant paperwork relating to Health and Safety, HACCP, and traceability is filled in legibly and correctly.
* Responsible for the direct control of labour within the department on shift to include.
* Responsible for developing a continuous improvement culture within the area of responsibility.
THE CANDIDATE we're looking for a talented professional here with a strong work ethic and an eye for detail.
* You will need a background in fish processing
* Successfully supervised teams of people in an environment where health, safety and compliance assume the highest importance.
* Good organiser with leadership skills and the ability to use a directive management style if required to ensure compliance and outputs
If you have fish processing experience and this role sounds of interest then apply TODAY!
But if you'd like a discussion before you apply, email Gary Bryant at email@example.com