Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Production Manager
Salary: c£55K + bonus + benefits (DAYS BASED)
My client is looking for Production Manager based in Scottish production facility; you will be leading the team making their leading branded products. Production is a key element on site with great opportunity to progress through sites.
- You must have a proven track record as an Operations Manager or Senior Production Manager in a unionised FMCG or Engineering environment.
- You must be able to develop employees and enhance productivity through training, communication and strong leadership.
- You must have implemented KPI’s and be able to demonstrate how you have improved the performance of your team.
- As Production Manager you will be a key member of the team on site, you have a large manufacturing team reporting to you and will be a key influencer across the business.
- You will direct the performance of your team in line with the directives of the business tactical plans; whilst ensuring the strategic thinking of the business is deliverable at all levels.
- As Production Manager you will drive continuous improvement through the operation uses LEAN Manufacturing tools, such as SMED, Kaizan, KANBAN, 5 s, RCM and RCA
- My client is a well-known blue chip manufacturing company that can offer a great career path with fantastic benefits and opportunity to progress through sites.
- An opportunity now exists for a Production Manager to play a key part in driving change.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref PC/DM to email@example.com for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07506 101784.