Engineering Team Leader
- In charge of 12 direct reports and reporting to Engineering Manager
- Highly successful and respected manufacturer in the region
My client is a leading manufacturer which has sites in the region and throughout the UK. They offer excellent career development and investment, and are going through a consistent period of growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Improve performance of the Maintenance Department to reach and improve targets set
- Develop new working practices for technicians to improve productivity
- Manage specific project teams for process improvement
- Stand in for Engineering Manager as and when required
- Manage engineering team's daily work
- Work with other teams to pursue and encourage a policy of continuous improvement
- Be focal point of contact for Production
- Taking initiative with fault finding and repair
You will an experienced leader of Maintenance teams and have a proven track record from a fast-paced, high volume background. You will work well as part of a team and be naturally target driven. As a growing and ambitious business, you will be equally keen to progress and develop in line with the business.
An excellent salary and benefits package is available for the successful candidate.