International Food Law Advisor (Fluent French, or Scandinavian or Fluent Arabic)
Food Law Advisor French, Scandinavian or Arabic
A unique and exciting opportunity to join the leading Food advisory businesses in the UK. You will have a keen interest in food legislation and regulatory affairs. You will be an excellent communicator and enjoy being customer focused. Fluency in Arabic is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work with the whole Regulatory Affairs department to provide support for both the food and drinks industry, particularly international work.
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current global food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- To answer questions from clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To contribute to scheduled legislation courses.
- To develop and contribute to publications and events.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Expertise in food law
- Fluent in French, Scandinavian or Arabic
- Understanding of international food law
Please call Lesa at CPA to discuss this role or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I can contact you.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.