Up to £32,000
This well-known manufacturing business is looking for a new member for their technical team, working for the major retailers and gaining experience of complex products.
- Responsibility for the technical sign off for packaging, involving checking artwork against specifications through several stages.
- Write and maintain specifications generating the recipe information, ingredients declaration, nutritional and allergens information with all relevant legislation
- Coordinate all information for new product specifications and transferring data into specific factory and customer requirements
- Maintain product quality, safety, composition and labelling.
- To assist the Technical and NPD teams as required during customer visits and audits
- A Food related degree ideally or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience of the online retailer specification systems (M&S and Tesco)
- Strong communication skills for dealing with suppliers and customers
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of the food manufacturing industry
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Ivy Fosu-Boateng at Ivy@cparecruitment.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.