Factory Technical and Quality Manager
Based in a purpose built factory, our client has an established facility processing a range of exciting and delicious innovative quality food products. They are part of an international food group and they are positively accredited, highly organised and well regarded food manufacturing business who are market leaders within their sector.
Within this dynamic organisation, a fantastic opportunity has emerged for an astute, results orientated and customer focused technical manager who will enjoy a broad technical remit working with household brands and a delicious array of own label food products.
Managing a team of Quality and Technical professionals and effectively driving the development of the site quality management systems; you will lead the technical function on site where you will take responsibility for all aspects of quality, product integrity and safety.
- To lead an established and capable site technical team, and to support, coach and mentor, leading from the front and creating a succession plan
- Devise and lead technical strategy on site working closely with peers across the wider group and within head office functions
- To be part of the senior leadership team on site
- Develop and maintain strong technical relationships with major customers, driving improvements and delivering commercially viable solutions
- Degree level (or equivalent) qualifications in a food science/technology discipline
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record and excellent stakeholder management
- A track record of delivering technical strategy, and leading and developing a skilled, motivated team
- Track record of delivering improvements projects successfully within given timescales
- Excellent communication skills and able to engage, inspire and drive projects.
This is a truly a fantastic opportunity with a sector leading FMCG business who possess a portfolio of highly innovative products. The business is currently experiencing exciting growth whilst continuing to commit to investment in their people and manufacturing sites.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference to email@example.com or call 020 82031000.