Technical Support Coordinator (within the Product Innovation, Compliance and Quality Team)
A global business, iconic brands, a rich heritage, a leading food/drinks organisation, multi-sited factories across most continents..... These are all hallmarks of this blue chip, instantly recognisable business. Their values embrace serving customers with quality products again and again and their culture enables their management and operational teams to aspire to greater achievement and the fulfilment of career aspirations.
Working within the Product Innovation, Compliance and Quality Team, this is a key pivotal role managing covering an international remit. The primary focus of the role is to maintain and provide international support to the business on matters concerning product specification and technical data which is then used by the product innovation, quality and compliance teams.
- To be qualified to a minimum of A level or equivalent in a Science or related discipline.
- A Good understanding of knowledge management in technical teams.
- Experience in data management / specification databases is a plus.
- To be computer literate and comfortable with SAP or similar applications.
- To be pro-active, starter-finisher work approach.
- Process driven person with good interpersonal skills.
- Having a scientific background to identify articles of interest for the Scientific Affairs team.
- Being organized and rigorous in the management of the library and SMS information.
- Challenging conventional thinking.
- Support the team with specification and data management.
- Support the team with training organisation on technical topics.
- Manage the Product Innovation, Compliance and Quality teams’ knowledge strategy.
- Manage Product Innovation, Compliance and Quality teams ideation activities.
- Manage the scientific library (library database, subscriptions, scientific watch, etc.)
- Management of Product Innovation, Compliance and Quality teams Source pages and other department intranet pages.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000
Apply for Technical Support Coordinator (within the Product Innovation, Compliance and Quality Team)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly