Production Supervisor £28-£30k
My client is a privately owned business based in London currently seeking a Production Supervisor to manage up to 40 staff. Reporting into the Shift Manager, this is a permanent position and would ideally is looking for someone who has a food background.
- You will be working within a fast –paced food-manufacturing environment, include:
- Co-ordinating, organising and motivating a team of up to around 20 people, sometimes in different areas, involved in cooking, portioning, labelling, sealing, boxing and handling food
- Achieving & maintaining set targets of run rates, labour, control and material variance
- Ensuring resources are in the right place at the right time through planning and training
- Liasing with appropriate staff to resolve machine faults/breakdowns
- Inputting into meetings including with the production manager re production planning as required
- Inputting into meetings with the technical manager re technical compliance
- Monitoring of staff absence, attendance and performance
- Enforcing Good Hygiene Practices and a ‘clean as you go’ attitude including supervising staff associated with cleaning and washing up
- Implement and maintain training matrix to cover holidays & absence
What’s on Offer?
- Salary: £30
- Working Mon-Fri 7am-5pm.
Apply for Production Supervisor £28-£30k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly