HGV Class 2 Driver
Our Client, are a well-established and respected FMCG company based in Somerset. An opportunity to join this growing business has arisen; they are looking for a professional and experienced HGV Class 2 Driver to join the team.
This is a permanent role Monday – Friday, offering a competitive salary + a benefit with one of the UK’s leading FMCG distributors.
- Delivering orders to customers in a courteous and efficient manner as tasked
- Completing all customer paperwork as directed and ensuring compliance with Optrak delivery schedules where applicable.
- Keeping all vehicles in good order and to carry out daily vehicle inspections as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensuring full compliance with Tachograph legislation for both Digi and Analogue equipped vehicles.
- Advising and assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles according to depot working practices.
- Completing all paperwork and administration required accurately, including the responsibility where necessary, for cash collection in accordance with SOPs.
- Recording, collecting and returning to the depot all empties, returns and damages placing them in the correct locations as directed.
- Ensuring that the vehicle is maintained in a roadworthy condition & all defects are reported daily.
- Some warehouse duties
- A professional individual
- Always conscious of Health, safety and Driving regulations and procedures
- Enjoys interacting with customers
- Previous FMCG experience
- HGV Class 2 Licence
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work schemes
Apply for HGV Class 2 Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly