The Projects Manager role will report into the Site Manager and the European Project Manager and provide an exclusive opportunity to work with a well established international brand.
Our client is an internationally recognised, leading food manufacturer with supplying a broad range of industry sectors.
Day to day activities include:
- Developing and maintaining a 5-year Capital Expenditure Plan
- Justifying capital improvements and other key projects
- Managing capital improvements to the site's processes and infrastructure, from initial scoping to final commissioning and post-project review
- Provide operational support to the site production and engineering departments, assisting in Management duties as required
The successful Projects Manager will have a range of the following:
- Experience in managing large CAPEX project delivering on time and in budget
- An autonomous approach to work
- An ambitious and forward thinking approach
Competitive salary + package and great career prospects