This role provides the opportunity to develop and optimise the production process at a state of the art facility. The new production plant which is under construction will require a Shift Manager to commission and optimise manufacturing once fully operational.
Our client are innovators in the food manufacturing sector and pride themselves on the passion for their products and people that go into making them.
Reporting into the Operations Manager this role will form part of the management team of a fast paced, manufacturing site. The high-care production process requires a forward thinking manager with ambition for a new challenge.
Other day to day responsibilities will include:
- Commissioning new machinery, support recruitment of operatives and train staff ready for operations
- Manage large teams of up to 30 personnel of varying levels
- Ensuring a proactive health and safety environment is maintained at all times throughout commissioning and the manufacturing process
- Leading the production from the front, focusing on continuous improvements and cost savings
- Creating a strong team orientated culture driven to perform
The successful Shift Manager will have a range of the following:
The opportunity to work for well regarded organisation providing a competitive salary + package.