A hugely successful manufacturer in the heart of London is offering the chance to join a fast moving NPD and Process team.
A well-known manufacturer, launching popular own label and branded products into the majority of the UK retailers and food service companies within brand new state-of-the-art facilities.
Working closely with the Technical Manager, you will take responsibility for launching and evaluating new product development, including cost and quality improvements. Whilst working on recipe development and improvement in the kitchen, you will ensure all products are launched smoothly, and the relevant specifications and process data is completed accurately and on time. You will be liaising with multiple retailer customers, including on development issues and presentation of new concepts.
- Previous proven experience in a manufacturing environment, retailer facing.
- Knowledge of retailer specification systems
- Food related degree or qualifications
- Able to work individually and as a team to strict deadlines
- Good communication skills for dealing with suppliers and customers
Ref Code: FMW15170
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Sarah Goodman to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8203 1000.