3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is the UK’s leading producer of chilled baking products supplying most of the UK’s major retailers. This is a great opportunity to lead the technical function of their East Midlands site which is currently undergoing rapid growth. You will take responsibility for all aspects of product safety and quality as well as managing the NPD agenda.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing conformance to customer specification
- Co-ordination of the BRC audit and HACCP
- Setting and maintaining food safety standards for the site
- Product quality and consistency
- Managing customer complaints
- Co-ordination of customer visits and audits
- Analysing trends in technical KPIs and driving continuous improvement
- Managing the QA and NPD teams
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with a recognised qualification and at least 2 years’ experience in a similar technical role in the food industry working with major multiples.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter via email quoting reference 1557 in the subject line.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly